Thu, Jul 06|
Centennial Elementary School
2023 Summer Camp!
Time & Location
Jul 06, 9:00 AM – Aug 25, 2:00 PM
Centennial Elementary School, 2637 45 Ave SE, Olympia, WA 98501, USA
About the event
4/16/2023, 9:00 PM, Our Friday Morning AND Afternoon Sessions are FULL. Please join the Waitlist (copy and paste in browser): https://forms.gle/8avQR7mbAMMFK4zq7
If you think your child would be good fit for the Thursday Session, please contact us. We approve this on a case-by-case basis.
We are thrilled to launch the third year of our free summer camp! We will run once weekly every Thursday/Friday between July 6th and August 25th. New this year is a third session and some adjustments to the age ranges for each session. We are excited to bring my participant favorites (tie-dye & painting) while also including new activities (talent day & volunteer project).
There are three sessions:
Thursday Session *New*: Thursdays from 2 - 4 PM for High School Juniors/Seniors and Transition Age Students (at Olympia High School & includes some offsite locations)
Friday Session 1: Fridays from 9 - 11 AM for Elementary School Students (at Centennial Elementary School)
Friday Session 2: Fridays from 12 - 2 PM for Middle School and High School Freshmen/Sophomore Students (at Centennial Elementary School)
If you cannot register online, please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 360-329-2795.
- Registration is required! We expect to fill all spaces, with the Friday Session 1 being the most popular.
- Session age is based on school your child is attending in Fall 2023
- If you want to your child to attend a different session, you must get permission by contacting us directly (i.e. two siblings both want to attend session 1 or high school senior would rather attend on Friday).
- Only participants (youth ages 5 to 21) must register. This includes siblings. Caregivers/adults do not need to register.
- We serve youth with and without disabilities. All are welcome to join!
Overview of 2023 Summer Camp: https://youtu.be/PIpS-Hc3laM
More Information on Summer Camp: https://www.thurstoncountyinclusion.org/camp-information
We NEED Volunteers. Find out more information: https://www.thurstoncountyinclusion.org/volunteer
Support our Camp:
- Amazon Wish List: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/1MHO13SX2IAYD?ref_=wl_share
- Walmart Wish List: https://www.walmart.com/registry/RR/b6e7d9e7-650e-4cd2-becf-2691c1fd2665
- Other ways to support (including monetary donations): https://www.thurstoncountyinclusion.org/supportus
Please see the Summer Camp Information Page & Social Media for more information about our camp.
Jul 04, 9:00 AM
High School Junior/Seniors & Transition Age Students From 2 - 4 PM on Thursdays
Friday Morning Session
Elementary School Students From 9 - 11 AM on Fridays
Friday Afternoon Session
Middle School Students & High School Freshmen/Sophomore From 12 - 2 PM on Fridays