Sat, Jun 24|
Chambers Lake Trailhead Park
Adaptive Bicycling and Kayaking
We are partnering with Outdoors for All to bring down some awesome adaptive equipment. This equipment is great for those with physical disabilities, but also is awesome for those with other disability types. You can come try one or both options or just play with yard games and eat lunch!
Time & Location
Jun 24, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Chambers Lake Trailhead Park , 3725 14th Ave SE, Olympia, WA 98501, USA
About the event
Edit as of 6/12/2023: We are seeing much more interest for the 11 - 12:30 group. To give everyone more time to do bicycling and kayaking, any age can sign up for any session. Please only register participants ages 5 - 21 years old.
Our June Event is Adaptive Bicycling and Kayaking with Outdoors for All! This event will be on Saturday, June 24th and divided into 3 sessions.
Registration for Summer Camp Attendees opens Monday June 5th, at 9:00am.
Registration Opens on Monday, June 19th for everyone, if space is available.
Non-Summer Camp Attendees can sign up for any session that is open.
Like all of TCI's events, this event is free!
Some more details:
- This is for people ages 5 to 21.
- Lunch will be provided. There will be GF, DF, and vegan options available. We will send out specific food details prior to the event.
- Parents/gaurdians/caregivers must stay for the duration of session.
- Please note that participants will be wearing life vests or helmets during their activities.
- This is a Summer Camp Meet-N-Greet! This gives TCI staff and volunteers a chance to meet you, your participant(s) and get to know any needs prior to the first day of camp!
- Three Sessions divided by Summer Camp Schedule:
10 AM - 11 AM for Thursday Participants (late high school and transition)
11 AM - 12:30 PM for Friday Morning Participants (elementary age)
12:30 AM - 2 PM for Friday Afternoon Participants (middle + early high school)
- Only participants need to register (not adults).
- Please complete the online form and the PDF (the PDF only needs to be completed once, so if you have attended TCI events previously, you should be good!).
Thursday Summer Camp Participants (late high school and transition)
11:00AM - 12:30PM
Friday Morning Summer Camp Participants (elementary age)
12:30 - 2:00PM
Friday Afternoon Summer Camp Participants (middle + early high school)