Time & Location
Nov 19, 2022, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Hands on Children's Museum, 414 Jefferson St NE, Olympia, WA 98501, USA
About the event
We are very excited to be partnering with the Hands on Children's Museum to host a Parent's Night Out! This event will be on Saturday, November 19th from 6 to 8 PM. Registration for this event will open on Saturday, October 22nd at 9 AM. Many of the Hands on Children Museum activities will be available. The sensory room will also likely be available.
A couple of things to note:
- Registration is required for a people attending (both parents/adults and siblings). We have a bit more space for this event than the Halloween Party, but it still may fill.
- Parents are not required to stay, but are allowed to stay. (Volunteers will be available to help support participants!)
- This event is aimed at ages 5 - 21 years old.
- We will have space set up for our young adults (18-21 year olds) to hang out with one another and their peers.
- For those under the age of 5 (siblings or participants), a parent/gaurdian/caretaker will need to attend with them.
- Food is not provided during this event.
- Please complete the online form (PDF is not required). There will be a form for you to complete when you arrive at the Children's Museum.
All participants ages 5 - 21 years old.$0.00Sale ended
Anyone who will be staying with a participant for the duration of the event.$0.00Sale ended