Time & Location
Mar 11, 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Olympia High School, 1302 North Street SE, Olympia, WA 98501, USA
About the event
Our March Event is a Laser Tag & Open Gym! This event will be on Saturday, March 12 with 2 sessions. Session 1 is from 1 - 2:30 for ages 5 to 12 years old. Session 2 is from 2:45 - 4:15 PM for ages 13 to 21 years old.* Registration for this event will open on Monday, February 27th at 9 AM. Like all of TCI's events, this event is free!
Some more details:
- Laser Tag: We will be doing our own laser tag with our own equipment in the auxillary gym (Thank you to Seeds for Growth for letting us borrow this equipment!). 16 people can play at one time, so we will be rotating through for those that want to play. It will be a sensory friendly laser tag with quiet or no music depending on participant preferences.
- Open Gym: We will have a separate gym (the main gym) for participants to hang out with friends and play baskball, soccer, and other games. TCI's giant beach ball will definitely make an appearance!
- No food or drink will be provided other than water.
- Parents/gaurdians/caregivers can stay with us or drop off.
*If you have multiple participants of different ages, please select the age group that would be most appropriate for both children (or drop them off at separate times :)). Emails or call us with questions.
- Only participants need to register (not adults).
- Please complete the online form and the PDF (the PDF only needs to be completed once, so if you have attended TCI events previously, you should be good!).
Ages 5 to 12 years old$0.00Sold Out
Ages 13 to 21$0.00Sale ended