Time & Location
Jan 21, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Rainier Elementary School, 600 3rd St W, Rainier, WA 98576, USA
About the event
Our January Event is a Movie/Game PJ Party! This event will be on Saturday, January 21st from 6 to 8 PM. Registration for this event will open on Wednesday, January 11th at 9 AM. Like all of TCI's events, this event is free!
What we will be doing:
- There will be 2 rooms:
Movie Room: For our younger participants, we will be watching a movie and eating popcorn (see below). The movie choices will be: Finding Nemo, Encanto, Zootopia.
Game Room: For our older participants, will have video games and board games to play with. Participants can bring their favorite video or board games that they would like to play with friends.
- Parents can drop off or hang out with us.
- We will be providing SmartPop, which has only 3 ingredients (Popcorn, Sunflower Oil and Salt). It is DF, GF, Peanut Free and Treenut Free. Please let us know if your participant cannot have this when you arrive (or if there is an alternative your participant will/can eat!)
- Ages 5 - 21. There will be dedicated spaces for young adults to hang out.
- Only participants need to register (not adults).
- Please complete the online form and the PDF (the PDF only needs to be completed once, so if you have attended TCI events previously, you should be good!).
Participant Ages 5 - 11$0.00Sale ended
Participant Ages 12 - 17$0.00Sale ended
Participants Ages 18 - 21$0.00Sale ended